Download the free Personal Budget Template in Excel and start monitoring your income and expenses. Plan and check your personal finances.
This personal budget template in Excel will help you check and control your personal income and expenses very simply. Record your monthly income according to the source, then record your monthly expenses by categorizing them, and finally, record the monthly savings estimate. An excellent format in excel for the control of personal finances.
With the registered data you will obtain results in a summary book in which you can quickly verify the total income, expenses and expected monthly savings, as well as the cash balance that you will have left after making the operations.
This Excel template is very simple, but it will help you analyze your monthly income versus your savings and expenses; For example, fixed, variable and eventual expenses or for some unforeseen event. You can change the currency easily from the cell properties (right click – cell format – number – custom).
How to make a personal budget in Excel?
- Record your earnings sorted by source type.
- Make a list of your personal expenses, for 3 or 4 weeks
- Check the expenses that are repeated weekly and classify them by type
- Choose an Excel template to budget and track your personal expenses or you can make a spreadsheet yourself.
- At the end of the month, check your personal expenses and the savings you intended to have.
- Check if you had balances after meeting your planned expenses and savings.
- The best way to control your personal budget is to constantly check both income and expenses and savings.
- Generate a habit of control to verify your income, expenses and be able to plan and save more.
- Remember; The control of personal finances is a task that every person must do, start now.
The personal budget format can be used by anyone who knows MS Excel, since it is not necessary to enter new formulas. If you need to learn or review the operation of MS Excel, you can watch some very well explained videos from the Microsoft Office Support website.
Features of the Excel template:
- 100% editable in MS Excel, you can include more data if you want.
- 3 editable books for personal finance control
- 1 book with a simple dashboard, showing a summary of your income, expenses, savings and available balances at the end of the month.
- Editable file in any version of MS Excel (.xls or .xlsx) and exportable in PDF or the format you want.
- It does not include macros, it is a simple but very useful format.
Download Personal Budget Template in Excel and many free templates in editable MS Excel format and use it in any personal or professional project. We have no restrictions on use, we only ask you to mention us in your publications or on your social networks. You can also download thousands of free PowerPoint and Word templates.