Download the free
Monthly Expense Budget Template in Excel
and start monitoring your monthly income and expenses, plan and verify your expenses.
This monthly expense budget template in Excel will help you check and control your expenses. Enter your household expenses by category to get detailed graphs and you can improve your planning.
The Excel template will help you analyze your monthly expenses in detail; For example, fixed, variable and eventual expenses or for some unforeseen event. The monthly budget template includes a filter section for you to check your spending.
How to make a budget of monthly expenses?
- Register your income, if you have more than one source of recurring income detail it in the template
- Make a list of your expenses weekly, for 3 or 4 weeks
- Check the expenses that are repeated weekly and classify them by type
- Choose an Excel template to budget and track your monthly expenses or you can make a spreadsheet yourself.
- At the end of the month, check your expenses by type, Excel will do the calculations automatically.
- Check the graphs by type of expense. You could make changes to your monthly budget for the next few months.
- The best way to control your monthly spending budget is by writing down all your expenses by type.
- Generate a habit of control to verify your expenses and be able to plan and save.
The monthly expense budget format can be used by anyone who knows MS Excel, since it is not necessary to enter new formulas. If you need to learn or review the operation of MS Excel, you can watch some very well explained videos from the Microsoft Office Support website.
Features of the vendor evaluation template:
- 100% editable in MS Excel, you can include more data if you want.
- 3 editable books, with pivot tables, conditional formulas, filters and comparative graphs.
- Editable file in any version of MS Excel (.xls or .xlsx) and exportable in PDF or the format you want.
- It does not include macros, it is a simple but very useful format.
Download many free templates in editable MS Excel format and use it in any personal or professional project. We have no restrictions on use, we only ask you to mention us in your publications or on your social networks. You can also download thousands of free PowerPoint and Word templates.