Free download holiday gift lists in excel template. You can create a list and include all the details about the gifts you have to buy and give to your friends and family.
The holiday gift list in Excel template has two workbooks for data entry.
In the first or “gift list” of the gift list template you will see the columns with important data of each person who will receive the gift, such as the name, the type of gift, the cost, if it was purchased or not yet, if has been wrapped or not.
In the second workbook or “summary” of the gift list template you will find a gift control table, for whom the gift will be, what is the cost, the number of gifts planned and delivered and other data.
The Excel gift list template will help you plan the purchase and delivery of gifts to your friends and family, including the amount of money you will spend on gifts this year or for the holiday you want.
How to plan the gift list?
1. Establish a budget: start by establishing an approximate budget that you want to allocate to the purchase of gifts. This is important to make sure you don’t go over budget.
2. Make a list: write down all the people you want to give a gift to and write down the gifts you want to buy for each one. This will help you stay organized and remember which gifts you bought for whom.
3. Observe the offers: look for the offers and discounts on the gifts you want to buy. This will help you save money and ensure you get the best prices possible.
4. Shop for gifts: Once you’ve decided which gifts to buy, make sure you shop as soon as possible to ensure they arrive on time.
5. Check the budget: at the end of the list, make sure that you have not exceeded the established budget. If so, try discounting some of the gifts to fit your budget.
Features of the holiday gift lists in excel Template:
- 100% editable in MS Excel, you can include additional data
- 02 editable books for data entry (names, costs, status purchased, wrapped)
- Editable file in any version of MS Excel (.xls or .xlsx) and exportable in PDF or the format you want.
- Simple template, you don’t need to edit formulas.
This template is made in simple Excel, it does not require you to have knowledge of pivot tables or programming. The holiday gift lists in Excel can be used by anyone who knows MS Excel basic or intermediate. If you need to learn or review the operation of MS Excel, you can watch some very well explained videos from the Microsoft Office Support website.
Download many free templates in editable MS Excel format and use it in any personal or professional project. We have no restrictions on use, we only ask you to mention us in your publications or on your social networks. You can also download thousands of free PowerPoint and Word templates.