Download the Abstract Mind Map Diagram for free, edit it in PowerPoint, Canva or Google Slides and share it with your audience.
What is a mind map? A mind map is a diagram or a graphical representation of a set of words, ideas, and even drawings that are grouped by theme or grouped around a key word or central idea. They serve to organize, and memorize information in a logical way.
Mind maps can be made in Word, PowerPoint, Canva Google Slides and even excel. Mind maps can be used mostly in education, but the use can be universal in any industry.
There are many tools on the internet to develop a mind map, but you can also use templates like this, which can help you make one very quickly. The Mind Map Diagram in Canva contains figures and illustrations with abstract designs and very nice pink colors.
How to make a mind map?
- Define the main theme, concept, or idea
- Define the topic and add branches, which with secondary concepts or ideas that will be related to the first one.
- On each of the branches explore new related ideas and add it.
- Add figures, images that can help you have a better understanding.
- Change the colors according to the level or branch or groups of words.
Mind Map Diagram Features in PowerPoint
- 100% editable and easy to modify in PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx), Google slides and Canva.
- 1 simple slide of free mind map in Canva, PPT or Google Slides (file and links to work online)
- It is designed to edit and present it in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint and Canva.
- It has an aspect ratio of 16: 9 suitable for all types of screens.
- Includes information about resource fonts, colors, and credits.
The Abstract Mind Map Diagram, was originally designed in Canva. Download many free templates in editable PowerPoint format and use it in any personal or professional project, we have no restrictions on use, we only ask you to mention us in your publications or on your social networks. Share any of templatek.com content on your social networks and you will get many free downloads.